Tuesday, May 16, 2006

step one is finished!


Well, it doesn't look like much, but I wanted to put a photo up of the painted studio, just waiting for flooring, furniture and shelves. I love the color! It's very peaceful, yet vibrant.

I've never been much of a purple person, but this color just called to me when I looked at the paint chips. I got tempted by some neutrals and really pale pinks, but the lavender won out in the end, and I'm really glad.

I also have been trying to figure out how to put a photo of myself in the "about me" section of the blog, but sadly have not discovered the secret. I have photos on flickr, and tried uploading from there, but it didn't work. However, I think a copy of the photo I want to use is going to end up as a post...sigh. The wonder of computers.

Tomorrow it's off to Lowe's and IKEA. After the flooring goes in, the fun part begins!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Hey Kathy, I also cannot figure out how to post a photo of myself in my profile section...