Since I wrote last we've been working feverishly on my studio. My partner has had the last six days off due to a shift change at work, so we've been working steadily almost every day. Needless to say, it's been rather trying as all home improvement projects seem to be. Fortunately, my honey only asked for a divorce once!
We actually made great progress until today, when we polyurethaned the tables. They're a sickly shade of yellow, not the pristine white they were before we put the polyurethane on. Sigh. So, I may be sanding all three tables and starting over. We're going to let them dry overnight and see what happens. Maybe they'll magically dry clear like they were supposed to. I couldn't get to sleep last night because I was so excited about getting the room back together and getting back to making art. Looks like that may not be until the weekend, maybe.
At least we got the shelves up, so I'm going to start some organizing tomorrow and getting stuff up on the shelves. Slow progress, but progress it is.