Monday, May 29, 2006

some things I've found

As I was cleaning and sorting, I came across some pieces I've done in the past in classes. I did this piece in Lynn Whipple's 2005 Artfest class. What a great teacher and extremely talented artist! Her class was all about playing and having fun. I love that in a class! It's nice to have not only the pieces from classes I've taken, but the memories when I look at the art I did. We did some paper dresses in that class as well, but I can't seem to find them now. I know I kept them but where they might be is a mystery. I hope to come across them again; I'd like to incorporate them into a future painting.

I've started another painting, but it's still in the working stages. I'll post it hopefully in the next couple of days. I'd also like to do some journal work as well. We'll see what the next few days bring.

No comments: