Thursday, June 22, 2006

I LOVE these bezels!

I am so happy with the bezels I purchased the other day from The Paper Studio! Here are the charms I made yesterday.

I woke up about 5:15am this morning, got myself out for a walk with the dog around 6am ( you have to go out then this time of year...110 degrees today!), so had plenty of time to play with the charms before heading off to a couple of appointments. I haven't done jewelry in a little while, so it was fun to play in that medium once again. I LOVE jewelry, love to wear it, so making it is always a treat because I get to wear what I make. What could be better?

I've done a lot of silver soldered jewelry (see my website), and that's great because you can add multiple charms and have a little more flexibility on size, but these babies are so much less labor intensive! Make your little collage, glue it down, then fill the whole thing with Diamond Glaze and let it dry. Fabulous!


Below are the finished jewelry pieces using a few of the charms....



I have a couple of bezels left, so may finish those up this afternoon. I also have a couple of paintings waiting for some finishing touches, so will get on that as well. Till tomorrow...

2 comments:

One Crabapple said...

The happiness you had in making these really shows in the art work.

One Crabapple said...

The happiness you had in making these really shows in the art work.