Monday, June 05, 2006

How I Spent my Summer Vacation


We have become weekend warriors.

This is our master bathroom that has been under construction for several months now. We finally have all the shower and floor tiling adhered. What a job! We spent all day yesterday working on this project (thankfully it's a very small bath!) and are both sore and tired today, but also very pleased with what we accomplished.

I'm attaching several photos, mostly so my dad can see the progress we're making (have fun, Dad!).

Next step is grouting, which will hopefully be happening next Sunday. Not that we'll get it all done in a day, but progress is progress.

Seems that doing my studio room re-energized us to tackle the other home renovation projects. We have a long way to go, but I feel very happy.

No comments: