I got tagged today by my friend Dawn (my first time...I'm a virgin tag-ee!). So here's the story:
The Rules: Each player of this game starts with "6 weird things about you". Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says "you're tagged" in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
1. I'm obsessive about personal space. The thought of sleeping in a room with anyone other than my dog (I'm single now) sends me into a mild anxiety attack. And roommates? I don't think so.
2. I'm a recipe collector. Not to the level that my mother is, but I'm gaining on her. Give me a night at the bookstore and a stack of cooking magazines and I'll either buy them all or write down every recipe that intrigues me.
3. I HATE getting my hands dirty (an interesting thing for an artist, huh?)
4. I wear earplugs at the movies (and, yes, I AM under 80!)
5. I detest peanuts. I mean REALLY detest peanuts. Growing up, I would beg my mother every once in a while to make me a peanut butter and Fluffernutter sandwich, then valiantly take a bite and want to spit it right out. Yes, all the kids laughed at me.
6. Before I was born, my parents had trouble deciding on a name. It was between Maria and Kathleen. They decided to wait until I was born, and if I came out with dark hair and eyes, I would be Maria, and if I came out with light hair and eyes, I would be Kathleen. I was born with almost a perfect part down the center of my head...one side white-blond, the other jet black. Needless to say, they were a bit flummoxed. They decided on Kathleen; it was a good decision. To this day, I still have a mix of light and dark hair, and my eyebrows and eyelashes are dark on one side, and light on the other. Even my eyes are a slightly different shade (I found this out from an eye doctor several years ago as he was shining the light into my eyes...he was quite fascinated by it all).
Kirsty, Teesha, Corey, Carla, Celine, and Vicki, you're it!