Tuesday, January 09, 2007

art journal play day

Today I spent a lot of time working in my art journal. It was so relaxing and energizing at the same time. This page had the envelope and the green background before I began today's work. I had started this page at Anahata's workshop at the Paper Studio in October, and had fun adding to it and finishing up today. I may add a bit more; probably some journaling at the top of the page. I used one of my new favorite art supplies; glitter glue. You can't really see it in the scan, but it adds some life and fun to the layout.

Next week starts school, so I'm enjoying my time now to play and make whatever I want. Still feeling tired, draggy, and coughing up the feathers that are in my throat. Blah! One day of antibiotics down, another 6 to go!

No comments: