Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday musings

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to their week! My day has been spent running a few errands and working very hard to get some more paintings done before Thursday's opening. Here's a few sneek peaks and some cute kitty photos for your enjoyment...

This is another snippet in the series of big canvases. I'm feeling very pleased with how they are turning out. And I'm really enjoying creating them.
 
 This one took a bit longer, but I think it's done now and I'm fairly happy with it. I'll sit with it for a day and see if I want to tweak it.

 This weekend consisted of a lot of yard work and the kitties helped (ok maybe not, but they sure are cute!). While we slaved outside our Mr. Butters enjoyed a lovely nap all tucked in with the blankets. And Sweetpea wanted in on the action once she saw I was photographing Butters. 

That's it for now, see you soon!

No comments: