Wednesday, April 03, 2013

A new start

 After almost a year of no blogging, I am finally ready to begin again. New haircut, new life, new adventures to share.

I'm finally settling back in to life in Tempe, AZ. Lots of sun and beautiful days have been a treat. I've also begun to work in earnest on my dream of being a full-time jewelry and accessory designer, and artist. My partner has given me a wonderful gift; the gift of time to make my dreams come true. This is the first time in my adult life that I have the opportunity to focus full time on my art. I still can't quite believe it!

I also got my first smartphone and have been enjoying Instagram and all the other goodies that my phone has. It is already proving invaluable to my work.

So look forward to frequent posts sharing my new work and life in general. Cheers!

No comments: