Sunday, August 14, 2011

photos and more photos!

 
Today was all about taking bunches of photos for my etsy shop, and trying to organize my stock a bit. It's a big job and I made a dent, but still have much more to go. I really wish I had one more day at home before having to go back to my 9-5 job tomorrow, but I am extremely grateful that I HAVE a job to go to. So many people, especially in Oregon, don't have the good fortune that I do.

It is amazing, though, how quickly the weekends pass. It seems it was Friday night about 10 minutes ago! I always have so much more I would've liked to accomplish before the commitments of the week begin.

Today I signed up for a basic bead stringing class with a friend of mine who is just getting into making jewelry. Even though I've been making jewelry for several years now, I never really learned technique, so figure I can pick up a few pointers to make my pieces more polished. I'm also hoping to take a metal clay class and resin class as well.


I'll leave you with a photo of one of my necklaces that was part of the big photo shoot, plus a very blurry picture of my kitty "helping". She thought head butting the camera and pawing at the necklace I was trying to photograph would be great fun. I love kitties! :)

I hope you all had an excellent weekend and I'll be talking with you soon!

No comments: