Sunday, August 07, 2011

A busy week and blog frustration




Sometimes computers frustrate the h-e-double hockey sticks out of me. I just spent about 20 minutes putting together a post, and when I wanted to edit the pics, it went wonky on me and I lost the whole thing. Sigh. Anyway, this week was spent designing new marketing materials for my etsy shop and business. I have a new logo, new business cards that I have to get printed and a new banner for my etsy shop.

There's so much to do and consider when doing online selling. I admit it's a bit overwhelming to me. Sometimes I don't know where to start so I don't start at all. I'm not a big fan of the business side of selling one's wares and I tend to avoid it. So I was proud of myself for getting at least some of the things I need to do done.
 I'll leave you with a bit of eye candy, and a promise that I will post more frequently this week...enjoy!

P.S. Blogger changed the way to do a post and add pics. I've added these pics three times now and they aren't coming out in the order I want. ARGGGGH!!! So I apologize for the order they are in, but frankly I am so frustrated right now that I want to throw my computer across the room. Therefore I will not mess with them any further...

No comments: