Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Beautiful Interiors

I'm one of those weird people that loves to take a walk in the evening during the fall/winter months and see the lights on in the homes I pass. I love to look at their decorating schemes, to see how they have fashioned their interiors. I imagine what the occupants of the house are doing. Maybe making dinner, talking about their day with their spouse, petting their dog or cat, or just reading by lamplight.

And another one of the things I love is seeing blog posts with photos of the author's home, how they decorate, and what inspires them. So very soon I will do a post of photos of my little apartment and talk about what makes it home to me.

In the meantime, here's a little eye candy of a necklace I made for me. I love it! It combines the Vintage Groove line and the Industrial Chic line from Michael's. Enjoy!



No comments: