Friday, September 08, 2006

a rough time

Last night my partner of 10 years told me she didn't want to be in our relationship anymore. This was devastating news and I'm still reeling. So I don't know how the blog's going to go. Either I will need to write a lot, or I won't post for awhile.

My life is chaos right now, and I don't know how things will end up, where I'll end up. Right now I just want to crawl into a hole and not come out for the next several millenia. But that's not an option, so I will muddle by as best I can. I will try to still make art on a regular basis. Right now breathing feels too strenous. We'll have to see.

5 comments:

Fee said...

I'm so sorry to hear that Kathy. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. Stay strong and always leave a space in your grief to hope for the future. You never know how things will turn out...

kirsten said...

Supersonic hugs to you. Soon there will appear a way forward.

Heidi said...

I know you will find your way through this because you are a strong, intelligent, beautiful woman. I have a sneaking suspicion that this road you've been thrust on will guide you to big green trees and other riches you can't even conceive of just yet. I'm here for you anytime, please don't hesitate to call if you need something...whether it's to lunch or to see a movie or for creative time. I'm thinking about you and saying prayers for a sense of calm and unwavering strength.

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Your friends are here for you...anytime!

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

oh, Kathy, I'm so sorry to hear this. Hang in there...

(((hugs)))