Saturday, September 30, 2006

I've been negligent


It feels like months since I've posted to my blog, even though it's only been a week or so. I had a busy week at school, and didn't get coordinated enough to get pics of the latest drawings from Life Drawing class to post before having to turn in my portfolio there.

In the few minutes I have had here and there I've really been enjoying a scrapbooking book I purchased at the scrapbook convention a couple of weeks ago. It's pictured at left.

With my graphic career training in full swing, I'm finding that I'm really enjoying the scrapbooking publications. They're full of excellent graphic design ideas and layouts. I particularly like Cathy's book. She keeps her designs very simple but graphically exciting. I'm finding my soul really fed by this stuff right now. I also like how happy and girly her layouts are. You know I love the girly stuff!

So...hopefully I'll have some of my own art to post very soon. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

Dawn D. Sokol said...

Hey, Kath! You know Cathy Z. has a blog: http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/

She's a kick!

Dawn
dblogala.typepad.com