Thursday, July 18, 2013

Sick time

I've been out of commission the past several days due to a nasty stomach bug that has knocked the stuffing out of me. I'm feeling a bit better, but so tired and weak. Hopefully I will improve a little each day.

On the positive side, I hung my work at Pita Jungle, a great healthy restaurant here in the Valley on Monday this week. It went very smoothly and I'm quite pleased with how my work looks on the walls. I will be moving to different locations throughout the month. I'm very excited about this opportunity and am looking for additional venues to keep the ball rolling.

In the meantime, I have been working on jewelry as well. Here are a few photos of my newest pieces:








 I love the vintage look and the combo of pretty vintage pieces and letters and numbers. I may have to make one to keep! They all went out to Camp Hollyhock, one of my stores in Portland, OR.


No comments: