Monday, July 22, 2013

A great weekend

I can't believe it's Monday already! The weekend was a whirlwind of visiting, swimming and movie-going, and it was a blast.

Saturday we visited dear friends of mine who I haven't seen in a few months. Time has a way of getting away from all of us! We ate a lovely meal at their home, talked for several hours and had the most relaxing time. Then in the evening another friend came over for dinner and swimming. We had a huge storm Saturday night and sat outside under the patio cover watching the magnificent lightening storm, which we get treated to during monsoon season. We finally went in when it started to rain, and boy did it!

Sunday another dear, dear friend visiting from out of town spent the day with us. We went to see the movie Red 2, and it didn't disappoint. Later we went to our weekly poker get together, ate delicious food, played some cards and laughed. It was a very full weekend and I enjoyed it immensely.

Today it's back to work. I am working on some new pieces for my first store that I will be in here in Phoenix. It's called Made, and I drop my jewelry by on Thursday. I'm doing something different for them, some pieces incorporating felt, sewing and beads. I'm very excited and hope it all goes well.

Tomorrow I will post some new photos of various projects.

No comments: