Monday, August 20, 2007

the start of something small



Here's the start of a series of small paintings that are meant to hang together. The canvases are about 5 x 5. Haven't decided yet if I'm going to go in an abstract direction or do something figurative. Probably figurative, a series of birds. I'll post the finished results.

Tomorrow night I'm going to a blog class to learn how to improve your blogging, etc. I'll let you know how that goes.

Also tomorrow I'm heading down to the Oregon DMV to take their written test (Bah!) and get my license, so I can be official. In Arizona, I just had to show up and hand in my old license for the new one. I liked that a lot better.

The search for work is progressing nicely, and I'm hopeful I'll have a job by the beginning of September, mid-September at the latest. So far sales jobs are what I'm able to get interviews for, so I guess it's back to sales for awhile.

No comments: