Wednesday, September 26, 2007

good thoughts for Grammy

The painting above was birthday present for a friend of mine...

What's been happening in my life these past several days. My grandmother has had 3 strokes in six days. Miraculously, she's still with us, but has suffered significant damage. She is able to talk, but has widespread paralysis. Please send her good energy, say a prayer, whatever works for you. I feel so helpless here, so far away from my parents and grandmother on the east coast.

I also started my new job on Monday. I think it will work for me. It's started out very slow, but once I am able to get going, get calling on customers, it will improve. We'll see...

1 comment:

Bridgette Guerzon Mills said...

hey kathy- I'm so sorry about your grandmother. I will think good thoughts for her.

As for your question on my blog-no I won't be going to artfest, are you? I may try to go to vendor's night. If I do I would love to meet up with you. Let me know! You have my email. Keep in touch.