Thursday, March 20, 2014

The final phase

Today I dropped off my new Mac to get all set up and ready to use. I'm thrilled, but I know there will be a little adjustment period. The sooner I get started the better! In the meantime, I've had my old computer and have been diligently working on orders for a few of my shops. Here's a little taste of what I have been doing:



I also met with my friend, Dawn Sokol the other day for a coffee and chat. We talked about art journaling and painting, neither of which I have had time for. I really miss it! I purchased a Smashbook over the Christmas holidays and haven't even opened it yet! I'm hoping that in the next couple of weeks I will have a chance to paint and journal again.

In the meantime, I dropped off a bunch of beaded anklets to my new shop, Here on the Corner, right across the street from ASU. Now I am working on getting together orders for Bunky Boutique and Cleo and Clementine in Phoenix. Then it's back to making and selling!

No comments: