Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Some new paintings

Hello all, I know it's been awhile since I wrote on this blog. I struggle with keeping up with it as you can tell, but I have decided to follow the "blog without guilt" philosophy and post when I can.

I have a couple of new Buddha paintings that I delivered to The Orange Table last week. I am very happy with both and hope they find good homes.


I also finished a painting I started some time ago. I really like the feel of it. Here it is:
This one is hanging at the Fair Trade Cafe in downtown Phoenix right now.

I am working this week on some jewelry for a craft show I'm doing on Saturday at Green Table Gifts in Tempe, AZ. It should be a lot of fun, and lots of cool items to look at and enjoy.

I will have some new jewelry pieces to share later. Enjoy the rest of your day!



No comments: