Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday afternoon

It's been a productive week overall, though this morning was not as productive as I had hoped. I had to pick up some product from one of my vendors. She asked me if I could drop by her day job place, which isn't too far from where I live. Unfortunately, Google maps was not quite accurate, so I ended up wasting almost the entire morning trying to find it! I still managed to list a couple of things on etsy, so all wasn't lost.

This afternoon I am getting together with my honey and a dear friend of ours who lives in Oklahoma now and is here visiting. We are going to see the movie "Her", with Joaquim Phoenix. Looks pretty interesting. Then a nice dinner at our house afterwards.

Just tried uploading some photos, but the server isn't letting me. Will try again later. Have a great Friday!


No comments: